Are you planning to cleanse your body? Then read the following detox do’s and don’ts. This will guide you to an effective and successful body cleanse.
• Do: Consult your physician. Talk to your physician and ask for proper advice. Because detox can change the physiological environment of your body, it may pose a risk to your health if you are not yet ready. Ask your doctor about its possible effects on your health.
• Don’t: Stress. Avoid being stressed out. Detox is only effective when you can control your stress or when a stress-reduction technique is possible.
• Do: Regular exercise. Exercise helps make detox effective because it stimulates lymphatic flow, blood circulation, and respiration. These are very important for the safe movement of toxins in your body. Exercise also improves the functions of the organs responsible for the processing and elimination of toxins in the body.
• Don’t: Staying up late. Get enough sleep. Your body’s most efficient at processing toxins and regenerating body tissues when you are sleeping. The most important hours for healing and detoxifying are between nine o’clock and midnight.
• Do: Hydrate. Drinking plenty of water helps eliminate toxins in the body. Without proper hydration, toxins can’t be eliminated from the body. When cleansing, make sure you drink half of your weight in ounces of filtered water daily.