How to pass the PANCE/PANRE exams? It is very important for a physician assistant to pass this test and I hope these studying tips will be a big help:
1. Spend your time wisely. After graduation and before taking the PANCE or PANRE, there’s plenty of time to study. Take advantage of this opportunity and study hard.
2. Remember that by failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. It is important to be ready before the PANCE/PANRE exam. It is very important to study in order to pass. If possible, start as early as you can.
3. Time management is important. Manage your time properly and when you study, you need to do it effectively. Get a PANCE blueprint; a breakdown of the exam percentage by organs and study according to the things that comprise the organ system.
4. Be detailed. Remember that the PANCE exam is not all about clinical experience only. It is also about exam content and standard practices.
5. What you see is not what you get. When taking the PANCE/PANRE exam, consider that the things you do and see on practice can be different than what will come out on the exam.
6. Learn the buzzwords. It is important to learn the buzzwords because most of the time they serve as the deciding factor when you are presented with two choices with similar findings.