- What are the historical origins of rhinoplasty?
- What are the latest rhinoplasty statistics?
- Who is the typical patient candidate for rhinoplasty?
- How often is rhinoplasty performed?
- What is the average recovery time for surgery?
- What are the benefits of nose surgery?
- What is the difference between aesthetic and functional rhinoplasty?
- How exactly is nose surgery performed?
Score from the experts at Killer Visual Strategies
Visual Communication - 60%
Design - 55%
Content/Script - 65%
Usability - 70%
This infographics offers an overview of the history and practice of rhinoplasty. The visuals, including data visualizations, are all connected to their associated points — though there are some missed opportunities that could have advanced the visual narrative. The visual style changes quite frequently across the infographic. While some of the styles engage with a tone that could cause the piece to lose some credibility with readers, certain styles connect with a technical yet engaging aesthetic. The content is well organized, and the information is concise. There also are some missed opportunities to shape the copy to better fit the infographic format, but no sections are unbalanced in their text use. Overall, there's information here that readers may find helpful. This infographic just needs a bit more visual consistency to achieve its full impact. We'd give this a D.