Curious about rhinoplasty? This visual guide shares the most important and up-to-date information on nasal surgery, courtesy of nationally-recognized board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Paul Parker. Discover answers to common questions such as:
- What are the historical origins of rhinoplasty?
- What are the latest rhinoplasty statistics?
- Who is the typical patient candidate for rhinoplasty?
- How often is rhinoplasty performed?
- What is the average recovery time for surgery?
- What are the benefits of nose surgery?
- What is the difference between aesthetic and functional rhinoplasty?
- How exactly is nose surgery performed?
Data sources include the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Journal of the American Medical Association. To learn more please visit https://www.