Here comes March Madness once again. Who do you think will be hailed as champion this year? Whether it’s your favorite team or not, it doesn’t matter. After all, it’s all about supporting our favorite teams and enjoying the games (or maybe the bracket challenge). Here are some interesting facts about March Madness.
1. While sports enthusiasts enjoy the NCAA tournament, some business owners consider it a time-waster. In a recent data, about $1.2 billion lost during the first week of tournament.
2. The number of people participating to NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge increases each year.
3. Last 2015, about 70 million brackets filled out for the NCAA’s men’s college basketball tournament.
4. Warren Buffett once offered $1 billion to the person who completed a perfect bracket.
5. About 77.1 million number of workers spend an hour filling out brackets or watching games.
Score from the experts at Killer Infographics
Visual Communication - 15%
Design - 40%
Content/Script - 65%
Usability - 50%
This infographic provides stats and figures on the upcoming NCAA tournament season. While the information here is clearly articulated, the illustration style is largely inconsistent, which prevents your organization from accurately representing your brand. Character illustrations, shapes, and photography clash throughout this infographic. In addition, the colors don't seem to possess consistency. It's difficult to know whether the graphic's color palette is black-and-white or another defined color scheme. The copy can be a bit confusing at times and requires extra work on the part of the reader to uncover the meaning. As is, we'd give this an F.