Consuming dairy product isn’t just about experiencing its deliciousness, also to reap its health benefits. Yes, dairy is packed with nutrients and vitamins essential to keep us healthy. So why do some people don’t consume dairy on a daily basis? Here are some health benefits of dairy (and some interesting facts).
1. Dairy combats inflammation.
2. Consuming cheese and other dairy products lessen the risk of diabetes.
3. Cheese, also, prevents tooth decay.
4. Milk can help people with sleeplessness problems.
5. Cheese is recommended even for those who are lactose intolerant.
6. The protein in cheese keeps you full.
7. Dairy is, of course, a great source of protein.
8. Don’t worry, most cheese are naturally gluten free.
9. Milk can neutralize spiciness.
Score from the experts at Killer Infographics
Visual Communication - 55%
Design - 60%
Content/Script - 65%
Usability - 60%
This infographic presents a list about the benefits of eating dairy. Each fact is supplemented by a photograph of a dairy food, usually cheese. The consistent use of photography helps the infographic stay cohesive, though there seems to be a conflict between the fact-based text, photography, and youthful dot design. A reader might be uncertain as to the infographic's overall audience or goals. In terms of the infographic's scope, the title indicates that all dairy products will be described—but though milk is mentioned, the content primarily focuses on cheese. This infographic has a strong foundation but could do with a bit more focus, so we'd give this a D.