Journey 3+3 All-in-One Berry Tabs are formulated with sufficient iron to help post ops prevent any bariatric deficiency (3+3 means 3 in the AM plus 3 in the PM). Experts say that lack of iron is known to be the leading cause of bariatric deficiency. If you’re a post op, watch out for these signs:
– Unable to Focus. When you have iron deficiency, it disrupts your neurotransmitter — controls your ability to focus.
– Difficulty in Breathing. Iron deficiency causes your body to starve for oxygen. This makes your lungs gasping for more air.
– Fatigue. Hemoglobin — carrier of oxygen — is produced using iron. Without enough iron, your body will find it difficult to produce hemoglobin. Low hemoglobin level means low oxygen level. And when oxygen is low, you feel exhausted.
Brittle Nails. Beautifying or strengthening your nails may seem difficult if you lack iron. Unless you regain enough iron, your nails stay fragile.
– Pale Skin. The reduced blood flow and the decreased amount of red blood cells can make your skin look pale.
– Apathy. Another sign of iron deficiency is a feeling of indifference towards friends, family, and workmates.
– Dark under Eye Circles. These dark shadows appear because the poorly oxygenated blood becomes clearer beneath the thin skin below the eye.
Looking for Iron? Journey 3+3 All-in-One Berry Tablets are here. Plus, it’s not just iron. It is also packed with vitamins, calcium, Albion® minerals, and ‘good bacteria’ that promotes gastrointestinal health and reduce gas.