Building muscles may sound easy; it’s not. You need discipline, consistency, and sometimes an incredible amount of sacrifice. If you really want to achieve that impressive Hulk like physique, it’s time to stop dreaming and do the hard work. To help you, here are some proven tips from TestX Core:
1. Don’t stick with a routine for a long period.
2. Consume the right nutrients after workout.
3. Don’t rely on lifting. Do other activities, too.
4. Have adequate sleep (at least 7 hours).
5. Eat five or six small meals a day.
6. Try some water sports such as swimming and surfing.
7. Better to involve more muscles in your exercise.
8. Strengthen your core—muscles around your hips, shoulders, and midsection.
9. Eat enough proteins and carbohydrates.
Score from the experts at Killer Infographics
Visual Communication - 80%
Design - 65%
Content/Script - 70%
Usability - 75%
This infographic gives tips for building muscle. Each tip has an illustration or photo associated with it; which is helpful for visual cues — but the variation between different illustration styles and photos is distracting. Additionally, repeats confuse the viewer: the photo for Sleep is Key is the same as for It Takes (Active) Rest, and doesn't seem to fit the second point as well since the copy describes the need for activity. Some tips also have more copy than is needed to convey the messages. In all we'd give this a C.