We all want to improve ourselves in some ways. For others, it’s a lifetime commitment, a never-ending mission. Yes, it’s hard. Is there any shortcut? No. If you really want to improve yourself and become the person you want to be, you have to be patient and determined. At some point, you need to sacrifice certain things. Are you ready? Here are some tips:
1. Read a book or an article about self-improvement every day.
2. Commit to your self-growth. Be serious.
3. Build new habits and stop the bad ones.
4. Get out from your comfort zone. Challenge yourself.
5. Whatever you want to do, take deliberate actions.
6. If you feel stuck, pick up a new hobby or try something new.
7. Transform your room into something that inspires you.
8. Learn from others. Study the lives of successful people.
9. Sleep at least 7 hours. Sleep early. Wake up early.
10. Surround yourself with the right people.