Reading Students Like An Open Facebook (Infographic)
Add this Infographic to Your Website:
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog, website, or Static FBML box on Facebook
This infographic is one that we worked on for Schools.com about how social media is affecting the college admissions process. Here is a sample of some of the statistics covered in the infographic:
- 80% of America’s top colleges use social media in their recruiting process.
- 70% of colleges say that the Facebook profiles of candidates are also a medium or high priority in the admissions process.
- 62% of admissions officers say that students’ social media profiles have generally helped them get accepted, not hurt them.
- 80% of admissions officers have received a friend request from an applicant on Facebook or Myspace.
We can’t critique this infographic since it it one of our own designs, but we would love to know what you think!
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Articles About Infographics
- Culture & Politics
- Video Games