Public vs. Private Healthcare Around the World (Infographic)
Via:MPH Degree Programs.com
Add this Infographic to Your Website:
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog, website, or Static FBML box on Facebook
This infographic is one that we designed on behalf of MPH Degree Programs.com comparing public and private healthcare around the world in the US as well as other industrialized nations. Here are some interesting statistics from the infographic:
- In 2007, the average cost of healthcare per person in the US was twice that of many other industrialized nations.
- Although Switzerland’s government contribution to healthcare is less than half that of the US, Americans still pay 1.5 times more for healthcare than the Swiss.
- The cost of an MRI in the US is 15 times the cost of an MRI in Japan.
- The US spends 4 times as much as other countries on administrative costs
We cannot critique this infographic since it is one of that we designed, but we would love to hear your thoughts. What do you like about this infographic? What don’t you like? Let us know what you think!
1 Comment + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Articles About Infographics
- Culture & Politics
- Video Games