Muscle building takes a lot of hard work, discipline, and sacrifice. That’s the truth. There’s no shortcut, no easy road. So if you really want it and you’re willing to pay the price, sooner or later you’ll reap the results. Just be consistent with your training. Endure and don’t give up easily. To help you, here are some muscle building tips:
1. Do compound exercises.
2. Improve your strength (but not drastically).
3. Thirty to sixty minutes after lifting weights, eat your biggest meal.
4. Don’t forget to balance your upper body.
5. Don’t train like advanced lifters. Focus on basic compound lifts.
6. Do squats and deadlifts.
7. Study and learn proper form.
8. Balance your upper body.
9. Don’t think that muscle building is rocket surgery.
10. Avoid fatigue. But aim to get strong.
Visual Communication - 65%
Design - 55%
Content/Script - 65%
Usability - 60%
This infographic offers 10 tips to effectively build muscle. The numbered list items and brief copy, as well as the use of lines, create movement and guide the reader through the infographic. The consistent typography treatment creates cohesion through the list as well. Including an illustration next to each point is a great way of establishing visual communication; however, the varied styles might be distracting for a reader. Also, at times it's not necessarily clear how the illustration connects to the associated text. The copy itself is concise—a helpful strategy—and the source list at the end helps to develop credibility. Some shifts in audience and structure might require additional reader focus. Overall, there's a solid foundation in this infographic, but additional consistency would help build its effectiveness. We'd give this a D.