Here comes March Madness once again. Who do you think will be hailed as champion this year? Whether it’s your favorite team or not, it doesn’t matter. After all, it’s all about supporting our favorite teams and enjoying the games (or maybe the bracket challenge). Here are some interesting facts about March Madness.
1. While sports enthusiasts enjoy the NCAA tournament, some business owners consider it a time-waster. In a recent data, about $1.2 billion lost during the first week of tournament.
2. The number of people participating to NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge increases each year.
3. Last 2015, about 70 million brackets filled out for the NCAA’s men’s college basketball tournament.
4. Warren Buffett once offered $1 billion to the person who completed a perfect bracket.
5. About 77.1 million number of workers spend an hour filling out brackets or watching games.