banner
banner
banner
banner

Infographic: Contributing Factors to Motorcycle Accidents

1187
banner

Add this Infographic to Your Website:
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog, website, or Static FBML box on Facebook

Zinda & Davis, PLLC sent along this infographic!

While I like the central illustration (the three icons give a good upfront sense of the contributing factors may be), I wish that the information had a clearer hierarchy or storyline. It’s difficult to tell where the eye is meant to go after looking over the central image/title. A strong infographic should guide the viewer through a clearly organized story.

It also seems like not every stat here is puling its weight. To me, it seems intuitive that most motorcycle riders would be 20 – 50 and so would likely have the most chance of crashing. Also, the 9-hour timespan where 60% of crashes occurred seems pretty straightforward since those are active hours for most people, and we can assume that a large portion of the remaining 40% of crashes were at night. Don’t include facts just because they relate to your story; make sure they help support it or tell something surprising!

In all I’d rate this infographic a C since I’d like to see a bit more interest and hierarchy both visually and in the content.

0
· · · ·


Related Articles & Comments

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Menu
×