Health Benefits of Coffee
Hey, coffee lover. Did you know that drinking coffee on a daily basis bring many health benefits? And the good thing is, it’s backed up by science. So it’s not just any myth. Without further ado, here are some reasons why drinking coffee is good for the body.
1. It boosts energy levels.
2. It helps burn fat faster.
3. Caffeine helps improve physical performance.
4. Coffee contains nutrients good for the body.
5. It reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
6. Drinking coffee helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
7. It reduces the risk of Parkinson’s.
8. It helps protect the liver.
9. Drinking coffee makes us happier.
10. It lowers the risk of some types of cancer.
Visual Communication - 60%
Design - 60%
Content/Script - 65%
Usability - 75%
This infographic offers information on coffee's health benefits. While there is a lot of text, the list format is effective, and the visuals guide the eye through the infographic. However, though visuals pull the viewer through the content, the visual style is not consistent. The usage of both iconography and photography is distracting. For a design to be extremely effective, it's best to move forward with only one design aesthetic. Moreover, as the visuals correspond to the overarching theme of coffee, they do not effectively complement the text. For example, you could illustrate a liver for point #8 to better visualize the text's meaning. For a more effective design, condense copy, establish a visual theme, and ensure that the visuals align with their topical subject matter. In sum, use visuals throughout the infographic to communicate the idea that each point is presenting, and a unified design scheme to root your audience in a theme. As it stands now, we'd give this a D.