Facebook & Teachers: Should You Friend Your Students? (Infographic)
Add this Infographic to Your Website:
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog, website, or Static FBML box on Facebook
This infographic is another designed by us on behalf on MastersInEducation.org. It highlights a lot of interesting and concerning statistics about student-teacher interactions on Facebook:
- 28% of teachers have described receiving unwelcome text messages from students.
- 10% of US Facebook users are in high school.
- In the past 6 months, 3 US teachers have been fired for having inappropriate dialogue with students over Facebook.
- Over 30 billion pieces of content are shared over Facebook each day.
We can’t critique this infographic ourselves, since it is one that we designed. Let us have it: what do you think about this infographic?
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Articles About Infographics
- Culture & Politics
- Video Games