Child Abuse in America: What All Social Workers Need to Know (Infographic)
Add this Infographic to Your Website:
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog, website, or Static FBML box on Facebook
We designed this infographic for MSWPrograms.com to bring to light the reality of child abuse in the United States. Here are some of the concerning statistics highlighted in the infographic:
- Abuse kills nearly five children each day in the U.S.
- Four out of five victims of child abuse are under the age of 4.
- Neglect is the most common form of child abuse.
- Over half of all child fatalities involve abuse by the mother.
We cannot critique this infographic since it is one that we designed, but we would love to hear your thoughts. What do you think about this infographic? What do you think works? What do you think doesn’t?
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Articles About Infographics
- Culture & Politics
- Video Games