If you know search engine optimization and understand how to use it, then you will be a successful internet marketer. However, SEO is constantly changing because major search engines also update their algorithm causing your ranking to shift from time to time. However, there are few SEO secrets you can use to keep you afloat in this highly competitive marketplace.
1. Be a good influencer. You need to be a good influencer in order to attract more traffic to your website. In SEO, an influencer is someone who people will listen to and it can be you or someone from your company.
2. Develop a good content marketing strategy. Create quality content that is focused around your top keywords. Contents such as blog posts, whitepapers, videos and research reports will give people something to link to. These will also help you rank on search engines.
3. Generate powerful backlinks. You need to find other ways to generate more leads to your website aside from an influencer and quality content. You can create large publications or conduct industry interviews and recommend powerful content to people.
4. Make your website mobile-ready. Make your website mobile ready now that Google removes a significant amount of ranking from websites who fail to update their website to a new version.
5. Secure your website by moving to HTTPS. The “S” in HTTPS stands for “secure” which means if your URL leads with HTTPS, it is secure and safe.