15 Monster Money Wasters (Infographic)
Add this Infographic to Your Website:
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog, website, or Static FBML box on Facebook
This infographic comes to us from the folks at CreditCardFinder.com and highlights the top 15 money wasters for Australians. Here are some statistics covered in the infographic:
- Between 2001 and 2009, Australian banks saw a 200% increase in fee income from loans.
- Australians paid a total of $32 billion in credit card interest in 2009.
- Australians spend an average of $38 per week on impulse purchases, totaling to $424,757,047 nationwide.
- Australian women spend around $400 billion on fad diets annually.
- 70% of QVC’s $4 billion in revenue comes from channel surfers.
This infographic shows a lot of interesting information, but it could be a lot more organized. This infographic has quite a bit of data visualization, but the accompanying text overpowers it – there is just too much to read. The same data could have a greater effect if the graphs were displayed more prominently and the text was pared down. I also think that individual sections could be more distinguished from one another so that the infographic can flow more nicely and look a bit cleaner.
The images look good, but they distract from the data rather than enhance it. Incorporating the images into the data visualization and keeping them relevant to the content could really enhance this infographic. The logo could also be displayed in a much cleaner, less obvious way – right now it doesn’t really seem to fit.
Overall, this infographic is decent, but has the potential to be much better. The color scheme works well and all the pieces seem like they could fit together, but aren’t quite there yet.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Articles About Infographics
- Culture & Politics
- Video Games